Bartig Printing Company

Subtitle

About Bartig Printing

Bartig Printing's roots go back to the 1930's in Wausau. Originally established by George Hanson as "Hanson Printing", the business was located near downtown where the public Library is now sited. The Bartig family purchased the business in the early 1970's and built the current building on West Thomas Street. Bartig Printing is now owned and operated by John Bergh.